"Hey, do you remember if any of the people coming for dinner on Friday have any food restrictions?"
"I sure hope that they remember our daughter is allergic to peanuts. Did you remind them...again?"
"Is it all fish and seafood that Margaret doesn't eat or just shellfish?"
"When we choose the restaurant, does anyone have any religious restrictions to consider?"
Dinner with others...in or out?Food allergies or intolerances?Strong food likes or dislikes?
--> Then MyFood is for you!
**An exciting new look for the iOS app is on the way!
- users create, update, and exchange food profiles with the people they know
- everyone maintains their own profile, with updates shared automatically
- family relationships can be created between users
- family profiles can be created for family members who don’t have their own accounts, for example, children
- entire family groups can be viewed, making it possible to track the requirements of a friend’s family without having to have a direct connection to each member of the family
- local profiles can be created for friends who are not yet users of MyFood
"So many people today, especially children, have severe food allergies. Others are making choices about what they eat based on intolerances, or have ethical or religious restrictions. My wife and I found that we were unable to keep current with the dietary requirements of our daughter's friends and the people we know, so I went looking for an app to help us. I could not find anything that came close to meeting our requirements, so I created MyFood."
Brad Maybee, CEO & Founder of MyFood
now using the button above or, if you have an Apple iOS device, get the MyFood App
from the Apple app store and start to experience how you can more confidently entertain or share food with friends and family.
We welcome your feedback at Feedback